Terms & Conditions
Please read over and agree to the following terms and conditions before making a purchase from Real Print.
2. OWNERSHIP OF THE SITE
This site is owned and operated by Real Print. All content included on our site, such as prints, photographs, illustrations, images and text (referred to as "Content") is owned by Real Print or our Content providers. All Content is protected by New Zealand and International copyright laws.
3. USE OF CONTENT
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use the Content in any way. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Content. Any other use of Real Print Content requires the prior written permission of Real Print or relevant copyright owners.
Although we use our reasonable best efforts to ensure accuracy, we make no representations or warranties as to the reliability of the Content. There may be technical inaccuracies, typographical or other errors.
All prices are in New Zealand Dollars. Prices, products and services may change at Real Print’s discretion.
6. PAYMENT/ ADDITIONAL CHARGES
All prices are exclusive of GST and are correct at the time of entering the information onto our database. Additional design, production, finishing charges may apply.
All credit and debit card holders will be subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorize payment to us we will not be able to process your order, nor will we be liable for any delay or non-delivery of product(s) as a result.
Payment is due before or at time of pickup or delivery.
Our turnaround times are our best estimate in normal conditions for each process but are approximate. Turnaround time is determined by scheduling to our various printers along with design and production scheduling. Every effort is made to be within our turnaround estimates. Any deadlines required should be indicated at the time of ordering.
8. COPYRIGHT + INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
You, the User, acknowledge that all content included on this Site, including, without limitation, the information, data, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material and compilations (collectively, "Content") are intellectual property and copyrighted works of Real Print and/or various third-party providers ("Providers").
You, the Customer, acknowledge that all images you provide for print is either free for commercial use or is of your own design/copyright. Real Print is not responsible for any illegal materials you might print, and reserves the right to refuse service for any illegal materials.
Real Print Ltd reserves all copyrights for any and all Design work done by the company, including but not limited to, Logos, Posters, Adverts, Business Cards and more as per the New Zealand Copyright Act (1994). Images and copies will be sent out at Real Print's Discretion, and is not to be interpreted as copyright being given.
Customers may purchase the designs for their own commercial use, the cost of which is based on the total time invested into the design. Paying for a design and layout fee does not invalidate this right unless otherwise agreed upon from the start of the design process, or if copyright is agreed to be signed over in writing. Unlawful reproduction of any images will be prosecuted to the full legal extent of the law.
9. RUSH CHARGES
A rush fee applies to prints needing a shorter turn-around time or for a file needing work to make print ready. This is still providing that there is room in our production schedule to accommodate the project.
10. REFUND POLICY AND SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Real Print is committed to customer satisfaction, and we do everything possible to ensure proper cutting, accurate color reproduction, and excellent printing quality. However, certain circumstances are beyond our control and are not covered by this guarantee. Please note that we cannot be responsible for:
- Spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors made by the customer.
- Inferior quality or low-resolution of uploaded images.
- Design errors or color selection errors introduced by the customer in the artwork file creation process.
- Errors in user-selected options such product type, size, finishing options, or quantity.
- Incorrect file dimensions, image orientation, or file submission in accordance with Real Print specifications.
- Damage to the products arising after delivery to the customer.
- Duplicate orders by the customer.
- Incorrect file layout for folding, scoring, hole drilling, die cutting or other custom services.
- Incorrect shipping address, undeliverable packages/3 rd delivery attempts, or other errors created by the customer.
This guarantee is also subject to a few other terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to have you return the original order, at our cost, before reprinting or refunding your order.
- Colour match, cutting and folding tolerances are guaranteed to be within industry standards (CMYK).
- This guarantee is limited to reprint of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order.
- We are not responsible for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business caused by receiving printed materials which are defective or incomplete or which you receive later than the estimated delivery date.
PLEASE preview the “proof’ file we send to you carefully and correct any issues prior to confirming your proof.